Green Clean is becoming more and more popular as we are starting to see the effects of cleaning products to our environment. Many household cleaners we have used for years are bad for our lungs,allergies, environment, pets and family. Would you let your child have a bleach, pine sol or any other chemical lollipop? That’s what we are doing when we use these chemicals on our floors then let our child crawl on floor. I use to clean my floors daily with bleach as well as wall never thinking effects it could have on my children or myself. We were taught to disinfect and we should keep our homes clean and germ free but with so many natural products it is so not necessary to do so with with these powerful cleaners. We have found in using these simple natural products not only are our home clean and disinfected, there is no strong odor or powerful harmful fumes. So Go Green !!